The 10 Best Stove Top Pizza Oven Box Kit
Nowadays, there are so many products of stove top pizza oven box kit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for stove top pizza oven box kit in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings stove top pizza oven box kit which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Stove Top Pizza Oven Box
- Converts your Indoor Gas Range or Outdoor Stove Burner into a Gourmet Pizza Oven
- Bake Artisan Pizzas in 2-4 Minutes*
- fits up to an 11 in. pizza (*Performance may vary depending upon burner BTU’s, environmental conditions and other factors.)
- Sear and Roast Steakhouse Quality Meats, Vegetables and Fish Using a Cast-Iron Skillet
- Reaches 600˚ F to over 750˚ F (over a single 12k to 18k BTU gas burner)
- NOTE: Will not work on electric or induction ranges and cannot be used on gas range / stove top with top surface (upward facing) control knobs.
The BakerStone stove top pizza oven box kit allows you to convert your indoor gas range or portable outdoor stove burner into a Gourmet pizza oven, capable of reaching over 750˚ F (400˚ C)* & baking artisan quality pizzas in 2 to 4 Min*. *performance may vary depending upon burner BTU’s, environmental conditions & other factors. The pizza oven box can only be used on a gas range/ stove top. Not for use on electric or induction cooktops. WARNING: the pizza oven box cannot be used on a gas range/ stove top with top surface (upward facing) control knobs. The control knobs & valves can overheat & may result in serious injury &/or property damage.
Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone for Gas or Charcoal Grill
- Open faced grill top pizza oven
- Ceramic stone included for perfect crust every time. Pizzeria quality in minutes right from home
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″, Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75, Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Stainless steel housing with durable cordierite ceramic stone, includes thermometer
- Bake pizza, breads. Roast vegetables, meat and fish.
Make perfect pizzeria pizza on your grill! The Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone converts your gas or charcoal grill to a traditional pizza oven. This portable grill top oven harnesses the high heat required to make authentic pizza. Ideal for entertaining at home.
- Convert your Grill or charcoal BBQ into a pizza oven!
- Quickly heats up and even distributes heat for uniform cooking
- Temperature gauge allow for perfect cooking every time
- Light and portable, handles allow for easy carrying
- Can also be used for: bread, meat, veggies and more
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″
- Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75
- Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Weight: 11.6 lbs
Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
Betty Crocker BC-2958CR Pizza Maker, 1440 Watts, Red
- Perfect For Quesadillas, Nachos, Mini Frittatas, Quiche, Croissants, Giant Cookies, Hors D’oeuvres & More
- Fast, Fun & Energy Efficient. Dishwasher safe- no
- Bakes 12″ Pizzas With A Deliciously Crispy Crust
- Nonstick Coated Baking Plate Bakes Crust To Perfection & Makes Clean Up Easy
- Bakes Fresh Homemade Pizzas Or Flatbreads With Favorite Toppings Without Even Turning On An Oven
For fast, delicious pizza, this pizza maker is a great choice. It’s not just for pizza, though – make quesadillas, nachos, mini frittatas, quiche, croissants, giant cookies, hors d’oeuvres and more. The nonstick coated baking plate bakes the crust to perfection and makes cleanup easy. Don’t worry about turning on an oven next time you want pizza. Just reach for this pizza maker. 1440 Watts
NutriChef Upgraded Electric Pizza Oven – ArtisanVersion 1100 Watt Countertop Pizza Maker, Mini Pizza Oven, Terracotta Cookware, Stone Clay Cooking Surface, Classic Italian, 464F Max Temp – PKPZ950
- HAVE A PIZZA PARTY: Make fast, delicious pizza with the NutriChef electric countertop pizza oven. Make your own artisan mini pizzas, perfect for social gatherings and birthday parties
- BAKE WITHOUT THE OVEN: Make homemade pizza without the hassle of turning on the oven. The electric oven pizza boasts a powerful 1100 watt heating element for all-around, even cooking
- EFFICIENT COOKING: The electric oven pizza cooks via a hanging heating coil attached to the top of a terracotta dome, creating optimum efficiency. The brick pizza oven reaches a maximum temperature of 464F
- EASY TO CLEAN: The countertop oven pizza features a chamotte clay stone cooking surface, which is both stain resistant and easy to clean up
- SIMPLE TO USE: This electric pizza oven with stone is simple to use, with a hassle-free button operation. The pit has open slots on each side, offering multiple access points for cooking
NutriChef Model : PKPZ950
Pizza Oven / Pizza Maker
Electric Pizza Pit Oven / Pizza Maker Stove
What’s in the Box:
Have a pizza party with the NutriChef Electric Pizza Pit Oven. Make your very own unique personal mini pizza pies with this classic-styled terracotta dome oven. The pizza pit features opening slots all around, giving everyone access to cook their own mini pies. The clay stone surface resembles a traditional Italian pizza pit oven and the internal high-powered hanging heating element ensures thorough and even cooking all around. It’s perfect for friendly social gatherings or birthday parties — and will make you feel like a pizza-making pro! Make them a pizza they can’t refuse with the NutriChef Pizza Pit Oven!
Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Pre-heats to 700F in 15 minutes, pizza cooks in only 6 minutes
- Heat-diffusing pizza stone cooks crust evenly
- Domed lid deflects heat back on pizza, moisture vent prevents sogginess
- Light weight, portable, safe on virtually any solid surface
- Includes built in thermometer, 14” cordierite pizza stone, and gas hose
- Operates on a standard 20 lb. Propane tank
Cook your own pizzas at home or on the go in only minutes. Your PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven is lightweight, portable and safe on any surface. It’s incredibly easy to use; simply hook it up to a propane tank, turn it on, let it pre-heat for 15 minutes, and you’re ready to go. Your PizzaQue is perfect for tailgating, camping, or your regular family pizza night. Operates 25 hours on a 20-lb. propane tank — that’s over 250 pizzas. You will never order delivery again when your PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven makes homemade pizza fast, easy, and delicious!
Several accessories complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217 helps you transfer your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
Mont Alpi MAPZ-SS Table Top Gas Pizza Oven, Large, Stainless Steel
The Mont Alpo table top pizza oven, A great addition to any patio, RV or Camp site. Elegant and functional. This oven gets to heat in no time and cooks gorgeous flame fired pizza in under 5 minutes. Also great for baking outside, use as your outdoor patio or camping oven. This unit performs exactly the same as your indoor oven would. Roast a chicken, joint of beef or the thanksgiving Turkey on this phenomenal piece of equipment. Enhance your patio, outdoor island or camping experience with this award winning and versatile oven.
Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932°F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. What’s new in Uuni 3? • Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency • New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking • 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface. • New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500°C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932°F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread – ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932°F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”. • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″ • Max pizza size: 13” • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3” • Power: approx. 6 kWh • Fuel: wood pellets • Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What’s in the box: • Uuni 3 wood-fired oven • Wood Pellet Burner • Cordierite stone baking board • Pizza peel • Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
Old Stone Oven Rectangular Pizza Stone
- Baking stone creates restaurant-quality pizzas and breads
- Bakes up multi-layered crunchy-chewy crusts
- Absorbs heat and transfers it evenly for a perfect bake
- Durable, non-cracking
- crafted from a blend of lead-free clays
- Specially engineered Heat Core eliminates soggy centers
- Dimensions: 14.5” L x 16.5” W
Where there’s a party, there’s pizza—and tonight the party’s in your kitchen. It doesn’t matter if the only guests are this Old Stone Oven Rectangular Pizza Stone, a bottle of Valpolicella and you in your finest sweatpants. You’ll be making pizzeria-worthy pies with delightfully textured crusts. In the blink of an eye, this large pizza stone bakes up your dough, draping it in a gooey blanket of cheese you can wrap yourself up in or actually eat. The best part? In addition to being the best pizza stone for your oven, it doubles as the best baking stone for happenin’ bread parties, too.
Professional pizza and traditional European bread ovens are often lined with stone or brick. This is so heat is stored up and redistributed evenly. The resulting blast of heat from the Old Stone Oven rectangular pizza stone gives bread and pizza a nice chewy crust. The rustic French tarts called galettes are also well suited to a baking stone. To use the stone, place it in a cold oven and preheat to 500 degrees for pizza, or according to the recipe for bread or galettes. The stone is made of the same material that lines blast furnaces and kilns, so it can handle ultra-high temperatures.
Wait until the baking stone is entirely cooled before attempting to clean it. Let it dry completely before using again. Some discoloration will occur over time; this is natural and will not affect baking. Using baking parchment may help delay that discoloration. Do not bake cookies, turnovers or other high-fat items on the stone; the stone would absorb the fat and proceed to produce smoke and bad odors. The stone comes with a flyer that contains detailed use and cleaning instructions, as well as recipes for bread, pizza dough, and two pizza toppings. –Garland Withers
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found stove top pizza oven box kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best stove top pizza oven box kit: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy