The 6 Best Ssr Thermal Cooling Pad
Nowadays, there are so many products of ssr thermal cooling pad in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for ssr thermal cooling pad in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ssr thermal cooling pad which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad – Alternative to Thermal Paste/Grease (40 X 40mm)
- TOP TIER THERMAL PERFORMANCE – The IC graphite pad features a thermal conductivity of 35W/m-k
- EXTRAORDINARY DURABILITY – This thermal pad features a dry solution that contains no liquids. It will not pump or bake out like regular thermal compounds.
- UNMATCHED TEMPERATURE RANGE – Keeps your CPU safe with a temperature operating range of -200C to 400C. RoHS compliant.
- TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT – The modular solution means never again having to wonder if you’ve applied too much or too little thermal paste.
- REUSABLE – You’ll never have to worry about buying thermal paste ever again. The graphite thermal pad can be reused on multiple builds with no loss in performance.
IC Graphite Thermal Pad is a thermal interface alternative to thermal paste for CPU’s, GPU’s and Game stations. This product features top tier thermal performance that is uniquely stable across a wide temperature range -200C to +400C and when used long term should last the life of most electronic components. IC Graphite is 100% pure graphite, non toxic this pad is a solid state modular solution no messy applications to clean, no guessing if you have used the proper amount, just place pad and mount sink. Caution: IC Graphite is electrically conductive! Any contact with electrical components when the computer is turned on can permanently damage the components.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Arctic MX-4 – Thermal Compound Paste for Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro-Particles | Easy to Apply | High Durability – 4 Grams (1 Pack)
- [BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
Thermal Compound for All CoolersEasy to ApplyWith an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.Safe Application:It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.High Durability :In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years. Value for MoneyA high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there’s no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. Thermal Conductivity 8.5 W/(mK) Viscosity 870 poise Density 2.50 g/cm³ Volume Resistivity 3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm
ARCTIC MX-4 2019 Edition – Thermal Compound Paste – Carbon Based High Performance – Heatsink Paste – Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material – High Durability – 4 Grams
- The new version of the #1 bestseller: the MX-4 Edition 2019 convinces everyone with its usual quality and performance, that have always distinguished it
- Better than liquid metal: composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It s that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently
- Thermal compound: The MX-4 Edition 2019 formula S exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit
- Safe application: The MX-4 Edition 2019 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- High durability: in contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, The MX-4 Edition 2019 doesn’t compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last At least for 8 years
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Arctic Silver Thermal Cooling Compound Paste 3.5g High-Density Polysynthetic Silver by Nabob Deals with Bonus Tool
- Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles.
- Its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability
- Bonus Tool will come in handy rather then getting your hands dirty
- 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core
- Coverage Area: A 3.5 gram syringe contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003″ thick, the 3.5 gram syringe will cover approximately 16 square inches.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Arctic Silver Ceramique 2 2.7g Premium High Density Thermal Cooling Compound Retail (CMQ2-2.7G)
An oil mixture, improved thermal filler properties and increased particle deagglomeration, dispersal and density enhance Ceramique 2’s thermal performance and overall stability. Ceramique 2 is engineered to not separate, run, migrate or bleed. Ceramique 2 does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
Wigbow Thermal Compound Paste Heatsink Paste Carbon Based High Performance Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material – High Durability – 4 Grams 1 Pack
- 1-pack of 4 g Premium polysynthetic thermal compound,it’s :can be used on the rear side of the heat sink which has no thermal pad. It will improve the heat dispatch of your processor
- High stability & reliability polysynthetic thermal compound . non-volatile, non-corrosive, non-toxic, flame retardant
- High temperature resistance
- Easy apply to CPU & heatsinks or water-cooling solutions, Helps disperse heat from CPU to heatsink effectively.
Detail: Wigbow 4g Thermal Grease Paste Compound Silicone for Computer Desktop CPU Heat Sink This thermal grease paste is suitable for CPU cooler heatsink or chipset, and easy operation to syringe design
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found ssr thermal cooling pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best ssr thermal cooling pad: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy