Best Slow Cooker Chicken
Nowadays, there are so many products of slow cooker chicken in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for slow cooker chicken in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings slow cooker chicken which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Hamilton Beach 33195 Extra-Large Stay or Go Slow Cooker 10 Quart Capacity Black
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY. 10 quart capacity fits a 10 lb. turkey or 12 lb. roast
- 3 TEMPERATURE SETTINGS. Cook on Low or High and then switch to Warm when your meal is done cooking
- CLIP-TIGHT SEALED LID. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills on the way to a potluck or tailgate
- FULL-GRIP HANDLES. Thoughtful handle design makes for easy carrying
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN. Stoneware crock & glass lid are dishwasher safe
Dinner for the whole family doesn’t have to be a chore. With the Hamilton Beach 10-quart slow cooker, it can be as easy as putting a few ingredients in the crock before work and turning it on. By the time you come home, a warm, delicious, home-cooked meal will be waiting.
Crock-Pot SCCPCCM350-BL Manual Slow Cooker, Navy Blue
- 3.5-quart capacity serves 3+ people
- 9″ x 13″ oven-safe rectangular removable stoneware is the perfect size and shape to cook and serve casseroles, lasagnas, and other great dishes
- Manual Low, High, and Warm Settings to slow cook and warm food
- Cook & Carry locking lid system for ease on the go
- 6.7″ x 19″ x 11.6″ dimensions
- 24″ cord length
The Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes family dinners, potlucks, parties, and of course, make-ahead meals easier than ever. The utlimate kitchen workhorse, the Casserole Crock is so versatile that you can use it to prepare everyone’s favorite casserole dishes, desserts, and more, either by plugging it in on the countertop or by placing just the stoneware in a conventional oven. Easily portable, the Casserole Crock uses the Cook & Carry locking lid system for easy transport, without spills or mess.
From the Manufacturer
Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker
Make mealtime marvelous with help from this ultra-convenient Casserole Crock slow cooker by Crock-Pot. The rectangular-shaped unit’s 9-by-13-inch stoneware offers 3-1/2 quarts of cooking space–perfect for cooking casseroles, lasagnas, desserts, and more.
Make-Ahead Meals and Easy Entertaining
After a long day, come home to hot-and-ready meals like creamy chicken casserole, flavorful lasagna, or savory baby-back ribs. Simply add ingredients to the stoneware, secure the lid, and turn the heat to Low or High for slow, thorough cooking. The Casserole Crock makes it easy to enjoy delicious recipes, robust and tantalizing flavors, and effortless meals from the comfort of home.
The Casserole Crock slow cooker also frees up additional cooking space when entertaining, which can be particularly helpful during the holidays when space is limited. Use the conventional oven for the turkey and potatoes, while the Casserole Crock slow cooker takes care of the green bean casserole or other favorite dish. Don’t forget dessert–from mouthwatering strawberry-rhubarb crisps to blueberry cobblers, this slow cooker’s got you covered there, too.
Travel Friendly–with Locking Lid for Peace of Mind
Whether it’s a casual potluck or an elegant buffet, the Casserole Crock slow cooker makes transporting meals a snap. The unit’s portable design includes an onboard cord wrap for tidy travel, a gasket lid liner on the inside for a tight seal, and two side clamps that hook from the lid to the base and clamp down, locking the lid in place. No need to worry about spills or sloshing about; now you can breathe easy when taking those turns or heading uphill.
A true performer, the Casserole Crock slow cooker can also be used as a server (no need to dirty a second dish). Simply unlock and remove the lid, plug in the slow cooker, and turn the dial to “warm” to keep food at a ready-to-serve temperature. The slow cooker also provides large side handles for safe, secure transport from the car to the kitchen or buffet and back again.
For added versatility, you can cook any number of family-favorite recipes in your full-size oven, then transport the stoneware from the oven to the Casserole Crock heating base for safe, easy travel and/or to keep the dish warm once dinner is served.
Portable Design for Ease and Versatility
The Casserole Crock slow cooker’s manual control knob allows for setting the temperature to Low, High, or Warm, and its removable stoneware and locking lid clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. Housed in navy blue with white accents, the attractive slow cooker makes an elegant choice for any social gathering.
Lid and Stoneware Usage
|Part||Dishwasher Safe||Oven Safe||Microwave Safe||Stovetop Safe|
|Stoneware||Yes||Yes, but not in the broiler||Yes||No|
What’s in the Box?
Crock-Pot SCCPCCM350-BL Casserole Crock slow cooker, Campbell’s classic recipes, user manual with recipes
Calphalon Digital Sauté Slow Cooker, Dark Stainless Steel
- Conveniently sear, brown, sauté, & slow cook all in one pot for maximum flavor
- Cooking pot is oven safe and compatible with electric, gas, and induction cooktops
- Ceramic cooking surface is 11x more durable* and provides 20% more even heat (*Compared to standard nonstick)
- Digital programmable controls
- Fast food release and easy to clean
Sear, brown, sauté, and slow cook all in one pot for maximum flavor with the Calphalon Digital Sauté Slow Cooker. The cooking pot removes and can be placed on electric, gas, or induction cooktops to brown or sear ingredients before slow cooking. The LCD digital display provides intuitive control of multiple cooking modes, for tender pulled pork, curry chicken, paella, and more. The nonstick ceramic coating is easy to clean and delivers 11x more durability* than standard nonstick surfaces, plus it’s PTFE- and PFOA-free. The Calphalon slow cooker is perfect for one-pot family dinners with its 5.3-quart capacity. The cooking pot is also oven safe for further heating, cooking, and warming options. Gorgeous dark stainless steel will enhance any kitchen’s countertop and metal construction provides long-lasting durability.
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer Stainless Steel
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
- shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
The Crock-Pot Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer is made for portability. Its secure locking lid and rubber gasket create an airtight seal, helping to prevent spills on the road — food stays inside, and you arrive at your destination without any worry or mess. Bring this portable slow cooker to potlucks, family gatherings, tailgating, parties and more. The digital panel allows you to customize your cooking time between 30 minutes and 20 hours, and set the temperature on High, Low, and and Warm. After cooking is complete, the slow cooker will automatically shift to Warm for up to 6 hours to help maintain food temperature and flavor. With dishwasher-safe components, this is the perfect digital slow cooker just about anytime you need to transport food prepared at home. Recipes included. Weight: 16.18 Pounds,Cord length: 24 inch.
1001 Best Crock Pot Recipes of All Time: 1001 Crockpot Recipes Cookbook
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found slow cooker chicken for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best slow cooker chicken: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy