Best Sharkbite Fitting For Ice Maker
Nowadays, there are so many products of sharkbite fitting for ice maker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for sharkbite fitting for ice maker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings sharkbite fitting for ice maker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
SharkBite 24983A Service Tee Stop Valve, 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch, Quarter Turn, Compression Service Stop Fitting, Water Valve Shut Off, Push-to-Connect, PEX, Copper, CPVC, PE-RT
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: 1/2″ x 1/2” x 1/4″ threaded compression tee shut off valve requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping or glue. Just push to create a watertight seal
- PERFORMANCE: Rated to 200 psi and 200 Degree F. Use in Potable water and Hydronic Heating applications
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT: SharkBite hose connector inlet fits Copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT Pipe and connects them in any combination
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal.
We use high quality DZR Lead Free Brass for our 1/2” x 1/2” x 1/4” 1/4 Turn Tee Stop Valve. Chrome plated valve for an attractive appearance. This SharkBite Tee Stop allows you to easily and effortlessly tap into a current or new plumbing line and run a 1/4” compression line out to an end fixture. Makes it easy to add a humidifier, dishwasher, ice maker, faucet installation or toilet installation to a new or existing line. Alternatively, can be used as a saddle valve.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite push connect fittings are the no fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
SharkBite is a provider of plumbing and water control systems for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. As the world leader and hallmark of push-to-connect plumbing solutions, our goal is to continue innovating the plumbing trade with new solutions that improve efficiency and performance. Trusted by plumbing professionals, SharkBite manufactures a wide range of plumbing fittings, water control valves and PEX pipe, making it the only total plumbing solution from meter to fixture.
Sharkbite 25032A Ice Maker Outlet Box, 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch Compression, Push-to-Connect Copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT Pipe
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: Ice Maker Box requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping, unions or glue. Just push to create a watertight seal to the SharkBite fitting
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC: SharkBite fittings fit copper tubing, CPVC, PEX or PE-RT pipe in any combination
- LEAD FREE COMPLIANT: DZR lead free brass SharkBite valves
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
The SharkBite Ice Maker Outlet Box is integrated with SharkBite push-to-connect ends to allow for quick and easy installation of a water main supply and shutoff for refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser appliances using Copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT water lines. This is lead-free compliant and is offered with or without integral water hammer arrestors for water shockwave prevention. The box can be mounted to the left or right of the stud bay and needs no additional support framing. The snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4″ drywall. 1/2″ SB X 1/4″ Compression Can be used with copper, cpvc or pex lines Decease the time & effort needed to connect water distribution pipe, no glue, soldering or crimping needed Simply cut your pipe, deburr, mark the pipe approximately 1″ For proper insertion depth, install pipe to proper depth Use behind your refrigerator, ice maker, or water dispenser to provide a clean installation & allow for easy shut off Includes the ice maker outlet box Faceplate cover, 2 support brackets.
SharkBite 25024 Plumbing Installation Kit
- Lead free dzr Brass construction for Durability and reliability
- For use with Copper or cpvc pipe
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Listed by iapmo and design certified and listed to asse 1061/NSF 61
The SharkBite ice maker installation kit has everything you need to install the water supply to your ice maker. The kit includes 1 SharkBite 1/2 in. Service slip tee, one 1/2 in. X 1/4 in. (3/8 in. O.D.) push-to-connect angle stop valve, a 10 ft. Coil of 1/4 in. Pex pipe, one 1/4 in. (3/8 in. O.D.) SharkBite x 1/4 in. O.D. Compression connector, and a 1/2 in. And 1/4 in. Disconnect clip to remove the pipe from the fitting if needed. The SharkBite service slip tee allows you to remove up to 2 in. Of your existing copper or cpvc line and add an angle supply stop valve. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. The included 10 ft. Pex coil connects to the push-to-connect angle stop valve 1/4 in. Outlet and the 1/4 in. Ice maker connector which will thread onto your ice maker. The pipe can be cut to the exact length needed so there is no excess supply line to coil providing a clean, tangle free look.
METPURE EZ RO Universal Water Supply Adapter
Metpure EZROADP14 water supply valve allows users to connect and disconnect 1/4″ water supply outlets quick and easy without the need of any other tools. Applications include reverse osmosis drinking water, multimedia filters, beverage dispensing, coffee machines, RV and Marine, misting systems, ice makers and many more.
SharkBite 23056LF 1/2" X 1/4" Od Compression Angle Stop
- Shark Bite 1/2″ x 1/4″ OD brass barb compression chrome angle stop quarter turn 1 per bag
- Suitable for installing at the end of an ice maker supply line or waste drain
- The Shark Bite barb connection system is the best option for connecting PEX tubing in water distribution systems when lower material cost is desired
Shark Bite 1/2″ x 1/4″ OD brass barb compression chrome angle stop quarter turn 1 per bag. Suitable for installing at the end of an ice maker supply line or waste drain. The Shark Bite barb connection system is the best option for connecting PEX tubing in water distribution systems when lower material cost is desired. Robustly constructed with DZR brass and are corrosion resistant. NSF approval.
PEX Ice Maker Installation Kit – 25 Feet of Tubing For Appliance Water Lines With Stop Tee For Quick Installation, 1/4” Compression Fittings, Flexible Hose For Potable Drinking Water
- COMPLETE ICE MAKER WATER LINE KIT: Crosslinked High Density Polyethylene, PEX, hose is extremely durable. It won’t corrode and can’t be damaged from expansion or contraction. Easily withstands temperature and pressure stresses that occur in water systems. Flexible, one piece design includes 1/4” compression fittings at each end. Perfect for refrigerator, freezer, humidifier and water filter connections.
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES AND LEAVES NO ODORS OR BAD TASTE: Complete your maintenance or fix your appliances quickly and easily. This kit is designed to get the job done fast without inconveniencing yourself or other members of your household. The stop tee valve quickly and neatly connects to your current set up to divert the water where you want it to go.
- COPPER STOP TEE allows you to safely use this set up for your ice makers, humidifiers, water filters and other potable drinking water applications. Stop tee measures 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 3/8″ and is ready to connect to existing supply stops.
- HIGH QUALITY AND SAFE PEX AND COPPER. The PEX tubing is extremely reliable and long lasting. It is NSF 14, NSF 61 and ASME A112.18.6 certified. The copper stop tee is sturdy, durable, and long lasting. Great for both contractors and DIYers. Includes clear instructions to complete your set up quickly.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. 25 feet of PEX tubing and 1/4” x 1/4” compression fitting. Stop tee measures 1/4″ x 3/8” x 3/8”. Limited lifetime warranty. Choice Hose and Tubing part number 509 5164K.
Complete Ice Maker And Humidifier Installation Kit | 25’ PEX Tubing, With Easy To Use Stop Tee, Includes Everything Necessary For A Complete Installation
Eastman 60233 PEX Pre-assembled Ice Maker Outlet Box, 1/2 Inch Crimp PEX Connection with Installed 1/4-Turn Ball Valve, White
- CONNECTION: 1/2 inch Crimp PEX (F1807) Connection and 1/4-inch OD compression outlet
- DIMENSIONS: Rough opening of 5-3/4-inch W x 4-7/8-inch H x 3-1/2-inch D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 8-1/4-in w x 7-5/16-in H
- CONTENTS: Along with the ice maker box this pack includes a pre-installed 1/4-turn ball valve, support bracket, and a faceplate cover
- DESIGN: This outlet box is designed for recessed residential applications
- EASY INSTALLATION: One-piece design makes installation quicker and easier
This Eastman 60233 Pex Pre-assembled Ice Maker Outlet Box is designed for recessed residential applications. It has a 1/2 inch Crimp PEX inlet connection and a 1/4-inch OD compression outlet with a rough opening of 5-3/4-inch width x 4-7/8-inch height x 3-1/2-inch diameter.
The outlet box comes complete with a pre-installed 1/4-turn ball valve, support bracket, and a faceplate cover of dimensions 8-1/4-inch width x 7-5/16-inch height. It is built with one-piece box and flange design. Valves governed by this Standard are intended for service at temperatures between 34⁰ F (1⁰ C) and 180⁰ F (82⁰ C), with an allowable working pressure rating not less than 125 PSI (862 kPa).
Frizzlife Brass Feed Water Adapter – 3/8 inch,3/8 inch Comp and 1/4 inch OD Compression Angle Stop Valve Adapter for Reverse Osmosis Water Filters, Coffee Brewers,Ice Maker
- ALL BRASS MATERIAL
- Fits 3/8″ OD angle valve(9/16-24UNEF)
- TEE UNION ADAPTER: 3/8″ Thread male(Diamater 14.28mm) x 3/8″ thread female(Inner diameter 12.96mm) x 1/4″ tube(Plastic Tubing only) quick connect with compression.
- ROUGH BRASS CONSTRUCTION: Full copper material to prevent leakage
- INSTALLS IN SECOND: extremely easy to load and unload.
- APPLICATIONS: Adapt to most home kitchen feed water supply to Water filters, Reverse Osmosis water system, etc. Fits for angle stop valve BrassCraft, EZ-Fluid, PROCURU, SharkBite
- LEAD FREE PRODUCT
PureSec 2018 HV3838 mini white plastic quick fitting straight inline shut off Ball valve Hand valve for tubing OD 3/8"x 3/8"used for RO system refrigerator ice maker coffee machine (Pack of 5)
- 100% BPA free, 100% leak free, 100% Re-useable
- Fits tubing OD 3/8″on most RO system
- Connect and disconnect quick and easy without any other tools
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water applications
- Applications include RO system beverage dispensing refrigerator ice maker coffee machine etc
What is it?
PureSec 2018 HV3838 mini white plastic quick fitting straight inline shut off Ball valve Hand valve is made of 100% BPA Free thermoplastic material (Polypropylene), which is suitable for use in hot(140°F Max) and cold (33°F Min.)water applications. It adopts Push-Fit technology, which allows users to connect and disconnect quick and easy without the need of any other tools. It gives full flow and positive shut off without leakage, which is very easy to install. Valve act is 90 degrees, full on to full off, with no seepage.This little valve fits standard tubing OD 3/8″Copper, CPVC, PEX and PVC tubing for most RO systems
Where to use it ?
Applications include RO system, beverage dispensing, refrigerator ice maker, coffee machine etc. This quick connect fitting is perfect for hooking up a kitchen water supply , it isolate water line without shutting off all the cold water to the kitchen. It will save you lots of work getting to replace your in-line water filter without having to turn the water off in the basement or under the sink.You can also use it to run the RO System to the fridge ice maker.
How to use it ?
Just pop in your 3/8″tubing into either end, pushing until it won’t go in. To remove, just push in the outer circle on either end and pull right out. You need to make sure the tubing is cut squared to insure no leaks.
PureSec 2018 HV3838 mini white plastic quick fitting straight inline shut off Ball valve Hand valve is quality, reliability, and economy in potable water service.
What’s in the package?
PureSec 2018 HV3838 mini white plastic quick fitting straight inline shut off Ball valve Hand valve
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found sharkbite fitting for ice maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best sharkbite fitting for ice maker: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy