The 10 Best Robotic Pool Vacuum Above Ground Vinyl
Nowadays, there are so many products of robotic pool vacuum above ground vinyl in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for robotic pool vacuum above ground vinyl in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings robotic pool vacuum above ground vinyl which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner,Color May Vary
- Pool rover Jr. comes with 40-feet of floating cable, a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag and a power supply transformer
- Fully automatic robotic cleaner vacuums any round, oval, or rectangular flat-surface above-ground pool in 1 hour or less without hoses
- Powered by a 24-volt pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works with the touch of a button
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over any surface and patented E-Z swivel device ensures a tangle-free cable
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer
- reduces chemical, water, and energy costs
- 1-year warranty for the motor.Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete Fiberglass, Tile
The Aquabot Pool Rover Junior is specifically designed for anyone with a flat-bottom above-ground pool. Designed to be simple to use and service, the Pool Rover Junior is built with a powerful pump motor to ensure the needed suction power that many above ground pools demand. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
Leave the hassle of heavy, tangled hoses behind, and improve the functioning of your pool’s filtration system with the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. Robotic Aboveground Pool Cleaner. The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. is an easy, fast, and efficient way to clean any aboveground pool regardless of shape or size. Simply turn the robotic cleaner on and drop it into your pool. The Pool Rover Jr.’s 24-volt pump motor will filter water and scrub even the toughest dirt from your pool floor with vacuum suction and a patented jet-drive propulsion venture system.
By reducing the amount of time your pool’s filtration system has to work, the Pool Rover Jr.’s filtering and cleaning capacity reduce the chemical, water, and energy costs associated with the maintenance of your pool.The Pool Rover Jr. is equipped with its own internal pump and filtration system with a reusable state-of-the-art filter bag to trap algae and bacteria as small as two microns, as well as dirt, leaves, and sand. The safe and efficient 24-volt motor is inexpensive to operate and cleans most pools in under one hour. The Pool Rover Jr. has extra-wide non-marring wheels that roll over any surface ripples or footprints to clean your pool completely and will not get stuck in ladders or corners. The unit has an easy-to-set guidance system that will clean aboveground pools of any shape.
- 40 feet of floating cable
- Built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag
- Power supply transformer
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer
- 24-volt pump motor
- Removes large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns
- Reduces chemical, water and energy costs
- Internal pump
- Guidance system
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels
- Made in the U.S.
One-year for motor
XtremepowerUS Pool Cleaner Floor Vacuum Robotic Type Above Ground Pools w/ 43 Feet Swivel Cable w/Wheel
- Works Quickly, Without Supervision – Robotic cleaner do their job independently. With no supervision, these underwater vacuums will navigate your pool floor regardless of its shape
- Designed for Efficiency and Improved Pool Health – When dirt and debris are vacuumed into the cleaners and then internally micro filtered, only clean water is released back into your pool
- Self-Contained Filtration Eliminates Dirt & Debris – Help remove everything from leaves to sand and silt, and even filter out microorganisms to provide you with a healthier swimming environment – all without the use of your pool filter. These robots trap debris as large as palm leaves and filter particles as small as 2 microns
- Save Money – Everything is trapped in the unit, very little is left within your pool’s filter, allowing you to cut back filter cleaning by as much as 80%. You’ll save money on water and filter media replacement, and you’ll reduce your carbon footprint by minimizing your need to replenish chemically treated water
- Save Energy with Every Pool Cleaning – 8X more energy efficient than pressure and suction cleaners! No hoses or booster pump required
- Overall Dimension: 18″(W) x 18-1/2″(L) x 9″(H)
robotic pool cleaner
VINGLI Pool Vacuum Cleaner Automatic Sweeper Swimming Pool Creepy Crawler Vacuum
- EASY TO SET UP & EFFICIENT CLEANNING & SUPER QUIETLY. This pool vacuum cleaner is very easy to assemble and install and allows you to clean your pool effortlessly and quietly, unlike some other automatic pool cleaners that make an annoying hammer noise. Low noise, create a quiet operate environment
- WARM TIPS: Please notice that this pool cleaner vacuum requires at least a 3/4hp swimming pool pump or Minimum Flow of 6.5m3/hour/1700gal/hr. We recommend to adjust the weights and the regulator valve to get the best results for a clean pool.
- GREAT SUCTION POWER & CAN’T STUCK: This automatic pool cleaner for in-ground pools thoroughly cleans swimming pools including the walls! This pool vacuum can efficiently remove dirt, debris. Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners. Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- SAVE YOUR TIME, MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER: Our pool vacuum provide a quick and easy way to clean your swimming pool. No jamming or breaking interrupting the cleaning process. It keeps the pool clean, and it will cut down a lot on your time spent cleaning the pool.
- WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE : One year warranty, if any part of this item broken you can contact us for a free replacement.We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality product. If you have any questions or concerns about your order,please keep in touch with us, we’ll always provide you a timely and satisfying solution. FREE HOSES: Our swimming pool vacuum come with ten durable hoses for replacement. You can attaches this pool sweeper to your existing filtration system.
1 x Swimming Pool Cleaner
10 x Durable Hoses Sets
1 x Regulator Valve
1 x Manual
Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.
● Check if the pump is ON and / or primed.
● Check Cleaner head for blockages.
● Clean and empty pump basket and empty skimmer/weir basket.
● Ensure the filtration system is thoroughly cleaned. Clean sand/cartridge filters on your pool
pump as per manufacturers specifications.
● Inspect the regulator valve and flush away any debris build-up.
● Check the Mat for wear.
● Make sure the curved tips of the Mat are facing upwards.
● Ensure that the skimmer/weir vacuum lid is fitted correctly and check for cracks.
● Check the hose for blockage.
● Check the hose for leaks by lifting each section above water while pump is running.
● Consult a pool shop in your area.
Problem: Cleaner travels in a repetitive pattern.
● Adjust return jets downwards.
● Verify proper hose length.
● Ensure cleaner sits flush with the pool floor. Adjust the position of hose weight if necessary.
● This should be done at the deepest part of the pool.
● Remove or add one hose section.
● Inspect the Regulator Valve and flush away any debris build-up.
● Check that the hose sections are straight; if not, lay hose in a straight line in the sun to relax
● Twist each hose section a half-turn at each connection point.
● Ensure the wheel at the top of the Cleaner head is rotating freely.
POOL ROVER S2 40, US, JET, 115VAC/48VDC, BLUE
- Robotic pool cleaner designed for all pool shapes and surfaces up to 40-feet
- ideal for above-ground pools
- Cleans pool floor, cove and partial wall with radius (minimum 6″)
- Top access to filter media
- filters 80-85 gallons per minute
- Includes 40′ kink free, EZ swivel cable
- Sleek design allows for maximum maneuvering through the pool
The Pool Rover S2-40i features some of the best cleaning value on the market. Faster with more accurate cleaning and top access to filter media. The sleek design allows for maximum maneuvering through your pool and allows you to enjoy your pool more. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Customizable, automatic pool cleaning robot
- Cleaning: 5400 sq. ft. per hour
- Jet propelled system cleans the floor and slopes of a 24-foot-diameter pool in less than one hour
- Removes everything from large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns with the easy-to-clean reusable 19-quart micro filter bag
- Pool Rover has a guidance system that is easy to set and will clean the floor of any shape aboveground pool
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels allow it to roll over ripples and printed vinyl pool bottoms
Aquabot R- and J-Class Robotic Pool Cleaners are an efficient, effective, reliable, and affordable way to maintain your swimming pool. As they systematically work to create clean and healthy swimming water, Aquabot R- and J-Class pool cleaners may even save you up to $2,500 a year on your pool operating expenses*. In fact, the more you operate your Aquabot jet-powered cleaner, the less you may need to run your pool’s filtration system. And because Aquabots do not require hoses, a pool filtration system, or a booster pump, they are energy efficient and require minimal maintenance.
Pool Rovers clean without hoses, connections to a filtration system, or booster pumps.
Low-Maintenance Cleaners Work Unsupervised
Aquabot R- and J-Class Robotic Pool Cleaners act like powerful sump pumps and filters on wheels. These robots don’t have any of the annual repair expenses associated with other cleaners, because they operate without gears, belts, bearings, swivels, pads, wings, feet, shoes, hoses, or complex drive motors.
Self-Contained Filtration Eliminates Dirt and Debris
R- and J-Class Aquabots remove everything from leaves to pine needles to sand and silt, and even filter out microorganisms to provide you with a healthier swimming environment–all without the use of your pool filter. These robots trap debris as large as palm leaves and filter particles as small as 2 microns–that’s 10 times smaller than what most main pool filtration systems can capture.
The T-Jet hydroscrubs, vacuums, and microfilters in-ground pools.
And because everything is trapped in the Aquabot, very little is left within your pool’s filter, allowing you to cut back filter cleaning by as much as 80%. You’ll save money on water and filter media replacement, and you’ll reduce your carbon footprint by minimizing your need to replenish chemically treated water.
Designed for Efficiency and Improved Pool Health
When dirt and debris are vacuumed into the cleaners and then internally microfiltered, only clean water is released back into your pool. The force of the released water provides thrust to hydraulically jettison the Aquabots–there’s no need for the easily damaged parts found on other cleaners.
The added benefit of this SimplyReliable design is that the thrust of the filtered water circulates the chemically rich cooler water below to mix with the chemically depleted warmer water above. This results in reduced evaporation, reduced heater usage, more uniform chemical composition, and redistributed chemicals–all of which save you money and provide your family with a healthier swimming environment.
Aquabots filter out debris and microorganisms to provide your family with the healthiest swimming environment possible.
Works Quickly, Without Supervision
Completely automated with built-in guidance systems, R- and J-Class Aquabots do their job independently. With no supervision, these underwater vacuums will navigate your pool floor (J-Class cleaners also clean most walls up to the waterline), regardless of its shape. They provide complete coverage without missing spots, wasting time learning your pool, or cleaning the same spot over and over. Best of all, these Aquabots can clean most pools in less than one hour.
All Aquabot R- and J-Class cleaners, cords, and power supplies operate on a low 24 volts and are ETL listed to UL standards for the highest safety and reliability ratings in the industry.
What’s in the Box
Pool cleaner, floating cable, power supply, operator manual and additional flotation.
|Choose the Aquabot Model That’s Right for You
Click Here for a Detailed Comparison Chart
|Aquabot Pool Rover Junior||Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid||Aquabot Turbo T-Jet|
|Self-contained mobile filtration system automatically vacuums, microfilters, and circulates flat-bottomed above-ground pool floors without using the pool’s filter or extraneous hoses and connections. Cleans most pools in as little as 30 minutes without getting stuck.||Equipped with the primary features of the Junior, but can clean floors of any above-ground or in-ground pool.||Self-contained mobile filtration system hydroscrubs, vacuums, and microfilters in-ground pools from floor to waterline (rolling up radiuses) without using booster pumps or the pool’s filter. Hoseless, automatic operation provides fast and efficient cleaning. Ideal for hard-surfaced pools in Sunbelt markets that require long-term reliability and low maintenance.|
|Pool Type||Above ground||Aboveground or in ground||In ground|
|Maximum Pool Length||40 feet||40 feet||50 feet|
|Cable Length||41 feet||41 feet||51 feet|
|Cleaning (square feet per hour)||5,400||5,400||6,800|
|Cleaning Time (Most Pools)||30 minutes||1 hour||1 hour|
|Filtration Rate (gallons per hour)||4,200||4,200||4,800|
|Filter Max Debris Holding Capacity||23 quarts||34 quarts||34 quarts; fine microfiltration and mesh macrofiltration filters included|
|Cleaner Weight||10.5 pounds||10.6 pounds||10.75 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
Pool Rover is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to clean your dish-bottom above ground pool. Simply drop the lightweight Pool Rover in your pool and push a button. The Pool Rover is jet propelled and systematically cleans the floor and slopes of a 24-Feet diameter pool in less than one hour. It is a self contained cleaner with its own internal pump and filtration system, so it vacuums and filters without hoses or the pools filter. It removes everything from large leaves to algae with an easy to clean, reusable 19-Quart capacity micro filter bag. The Pool Rover reduces total maintenance bills of chemicals, water and energy by as much as 50-Percent. The Pool Roover has a 41-Feet thermoplastic rubber cable and is ETL listed to UL standards.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 65 6-130-00 Pressure Side Automatic Pool Cleaner for Above Ground Vinyl Pools
- Suitable for all aboveground pools up to 5-feet deep.
- Installs easily in minutes.
- Powered by the pressure of clean water returning to your pool, leaving both the filter and skimmer free to eliminate contaminants.
- Operates with pumps and filtration systems normally found on aboveground pools and vacuums the bottom and sweeps the sides in three hours or less.
- Patented jet sweep assembly blows water against the pool wall to loosen debris in hard-to-reach places and then sweeps it into an easy-to-remove filter bag.
- Unique filter bag removes debris, including larger items like twigs and pebbles before it reaches your pump, prolonging the life of your filtration system.
This Polaris Vac-Sweep 65 pressure side pool cleaner works in most in-ground vinyl or fiberglass pools, even those with uneven bottoms to a depth of 5 feet. It installs in just minutes and includes a ready to connect 1.5-inch threaded return line and 24 feet of float hose (enough for pools up to 24-feet round).
This automatic above-ground pool cleaner uses the existing pool’s filtration system to direct powerful jets of water against the pool floor to loosen debris in hard-to-reach places. The detachable debris bag trails behind, trapping even large debris like leaves and pebbles before they clog your filter. The cleaner works on the pressure side of your pump and distributes filtered, treated water throughout your pool as it cleans.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 65 6-130-00 Pressure Side Automatic Pool Cleaner; 24-foot float hose; filter bag; owner’s manual.
Polaris cleaners are the number one recognized brand of pool cleaners worldwide and have enjoyed 40 years as the top selling pressure pool cleaner. The new robotics pool cleaners from Polaris display the same high quality engineering, rugged construction, and reliability that pool owners have come to expect from the brand. Polaris Pool is part of the Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. family of products for the pool and spa.
From the Manufacturer
This automatic above-ground pool vacuum cleans pools with uneven bottoms to a depth of 5 feet. It uses the existing pool’s filtration system to direct powerful jets of water against the pool floor to loosen debris. The detachable debris bag trails behind and scoops up debris, leaves and twigs before they clog your filter. The cleaner works on the pressure side of your pump and distributes filtered, treated water throughout your pool as it cleans, Installs on most above-ground pools and includes 24 feet of hose, enough for pools up to 24-feet round.NOTE: if you experience any trouble with this product not moving or moving in circles, please refer to the trouble shooting section of the attached user’s manual.
Intex Auto Pool Cleaner
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600 – 3,500gph
- Attaches to the inlet connector in the pool with a 24’7″ hose
- For Intex above ground pools with 1-1/2″ hose fittings
- Not suitable for in-ground pools
- Ensure the cleaner is set up properly and all air pockets are removed from the cleaner hose to have maximum performance. Please refer to user manual before use
This powerful pool cleaner is designed just for Intex pool owners and will automatically clean and vacuum the entire pool floor for hassle-free pool maintenance. Vacuums come complete with a 24ft. hose and attach easily to Intex inlet connectors with 1 1/2in. or 38mm hose fittings. For Intex above ground pools with filter pumps with a flow rate of 1,600-3,500 GPH. Not suitable for in-ground pools.
Intex Automatic Pool Cleaner for Above Ground Pools
- Cleans your pool without effort!
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600 – 4,000 GPH (6,056 – 15,140 L/hr)
- Automatically reverses direction to vacuum the entire pool floor For use with 7.32 m (24 ft) and smaller diameter pools
- Includes 24 ft. 7 in hose that attaches easily to existing pool inlet
Intex Automatic Pool Vacuum Take the work out of cleaning your swimming pool this season with the Intex Pool Vacuum. Connect this automatic pool vacuum to your existing filter pump (1,600 – 4,000 GPH) and this little workhorse does the rest. Using venturi suction, this automatic pool vacuum will keep the bottom of your pool clear of leaves and other debris. Spend less time cleaning your pool and more time enjoying it with the Intex Pool Vacuum! Troubleshooting stepsMake sure the filter pump is turned off, and disconnect the power cordfrom the electrical outlet.2. Using the Set Up instructions in reverse, disassemble the auto cleaner.3. Clean and air dry all the accessories and parts thoroughly.4. Keep the hoses straight during storage.5. Remove the brushes and keep them flat and straight during storage.
Dolphin Nautilus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Dual Filter Cartridges, Two Scrubbing Brushes and Tangle-Free Swivel Cord, Ideal for Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet
- Plug & Play. Easy to use. Single button control for simple operation backed by a 1 manufacturer’s assurance. Ideal for in-ground pools up to 50 feet.
- No random patterns. CleverClean Technology scans your pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your pools floor and walls.
- Dual scrubbing brushes give twice the cleaning power to attack tough dirt. Large bottom-load cartridge filters combined with a high suction rate captures leaves and fine debris leaving your pool sparkling clean in 3 hours.
- Hassle free cleaning. Anti-tangling patented swivel cable allows the Nautilus to move around your swimming pool with ease.
- No hoses or booster pumps required. Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaners are 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners.
Pentair K50600 Kreepy Krauly E-Z Vac Suction-Side Above Ground Pool Cleaner Blue/White
- Superior hydraulic design for optimum vacuuming power
- Only one operational moving part (the flapper) for long, dependable service
- no wheels or gears to replace or service
- Free skimming valve automatically regulates water flow to assure proper cleaning speed and simultaneous skimming of surface debris while vacuuming
- True random pattern coverage makes sure every inch of pool floors are thoroughly vacuumed
The Kreepy Krauly EZ Vac automatic pool cleaner offers superior cleaning power and remarkable convenience. The Kreepy Krauly EZ vac automatic pool cleaner allows you to spend less time on pool maintenance with a random-pattern cleaning action that vacuums your entire pool automatically. Works on any above-ground pool, flat bottom or dished out, round or oval. Features only one moving part to ensure years of reliable service. Hooks up to your skimmer line and is powered by your pool’s pump and filter. Includes 32 ft. of hose. Not recommended for use on above ground pools with pumps smaller than 3/4 hp.
From the Manufacturer
Simply the best built aboveground pool cleaner available. E-Z Vac was designed based on the same time-tested platform as the most popular suction-side cleaner in history, Kreepy Krauly . Includes 32 ft. of hose.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found robotic pool vacuum above ground vinyl for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best robotic pool vacuum above ground vinyl: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy