Best Heavy Duty Soil Heating Cable
Nowadays, there are so many products of heavy duty soil heating cable in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for heavy duty soil heating cable in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings heavy duty soil heating cable which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Apollo Horticulture 20"x20.75" Seedling Heating Mat for Propagation and Cloning
- Package Includes: 1 – Apollo Horticulture Seedling Heating Mat
- Dimensions: 20″x20.75″ / Power Cord: 6′
- Boost plant growth with the Apollo Horticulture Seedling Heat Mat: warms root area 10 to 20ºF above room temperature to improve root growth and increase germination rate.
- Heavy duty: made of durable waterproof material to ensure a safe grow environment. Constructed using reliable materials held together by enhanced internal wiring. You can always rest assured that you are backed by quality hydroponics equipment from Apollo Horticulture.
- Designed for indoor gardening: enhances seed germination process and increases success of seedlings and cuttings.
The goal of Apollo Horticulture is simply to be the best value in grow lights. We continually work to produce the highest quality, fully featured, and most up to date hydroponic equipment at the lowest prices possible. We believe that yielding better quality, larger grows does not necessarily mean a higher price tag. The consistency our team delivers year after year, along with unbeatable service, makes up the complete package our customers deserve. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again.
Would you thrive in an unpleasant environment? Of course not – and your plants are no different. With Apollo Horticulture’s new line of Seedling Heat Mats, you can create the most suitable environment to nurture your plants for optimal growth. Our equipment will provide your budding seeds with the warm comfort they need to guarantee strong and sufficient grows.
CLIMATE CONTROL: regulates and controls humidity and heat to encourage consistent plant yield.
ABOVE AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: warms root area 10 to 20¡F above room temperature to improve root growth and increase germination rate for faster transplanting.
NO HASSLE: simple plug and play function without the added soil mess.
HEAVY DUTY: constructed using durable and reliable material held together by advanced internal wiring.
1. Are Apollo Horticulture Seedling Heat Mats waterproof?
Yes, they are waterproof. However, DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER OR OTHER LIQUIDS.
2. Does it come with a thermostat?
No, thermostat is NOT INCLUDED.
Grip Clip Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty – Self-Regulating – Plug-in Ready Heat Cable – 120V, 6 watts/FT (37 Feet + 10 Foot Cold Lead)
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention. We are excited to help! Email us at [email protected]
- USES: For use on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs and more.
- HEAVY DUTY: Heat Tape Pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
- WARRANTY: Best-in-Industry 5 year warranty – ETL Listed – WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
- HEADS UP! Please don’t forget to order Radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product – visit www.heattapecalculator.com for cable length and accessory recommendations.
We have actual humans available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it for your ice dam prevention project. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that impersonal, off shore competitors! Our cables are bad ass and so is our customer service. We’re not sure if we can swear on Amazon, but we just did. Radiant Solutions Company is a direct-to-consumer manufacturer with over 25 years in the business of ice dam prevention. Unlike cheap cables, Heat Tape Pro can be overlapped during installation, can be installed on flat roofs, metal roofs and rubber roofs, will not light leaves on fire under any circumstance and operates effectively when it’s 15 degrees or colder outside. Oh, and Heat Tape Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of the cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Hence the term “Self-Regulating”. Heat Tape Pro is serious stuff and holding it in your hand will tell you as much. It’s a worry-free, long term solution to your ice dam problems. Our cable creates melted pathways through ice or snow on your roof that allow water to escape instead of backing up through your roof system. Problem solved. Heat Tape Pro can be used for roof and gutter de-icing as well as pipe freeze protection. It’s suitable on pipes as small as ½” in diameter and can be used on both metal and plastic pipes. Be sure to order recommended installation accessories including Roof Clips and Downspout Hangers if needed.
Tetra HT Submersible Aquarium Heater With Electronic Thermostat
- All Tetra HT heaters have indicator lights to let you know when the heater is on. It will be red when heating and green when the proper temperature has been reached.
- The HT10 uses a built in electronic theromstat to automatically maintain water at 78° F which is ideal for most tropical fish. No adjustment is requried.
- Ideal for aquariums between 2 to 10 gallons with hoods or glass canopies
- The HT heater is fully submersbile and can be installed vertically or horizontally. It’s small footprint makes it easy to conceal behind plants or other décor.
- Please read all label information upon delivery. DO NOT plug heater into an electrical outlet until it is placed inside the aquarium.
All Tetra HT heaters have red/green indicator lights to let you know when the heater is heating(red) or on standby(green). The low voltage thermostat maintains water at 78°F without any adjustment required. Be sure purchase the correct heater for your tank size. Buying a heater too small for your tank can cause under heating. It is critical to ensure your tank is equipped with a hood or glass canopy to contain the heat inside the aquarium. All Tetra HT Heaters will shut off if an electrical short is detected for your safety.
Prime Wire & Cable RHC150W30 Roof & Gutter De-Icing Kit Roof Heating Cable
- 30 ft. Black roof & gutter de-icing kit, 150 watts, 2 ft. 18/3 SJTW blue power cord
- Promotes water flow in gutters and downspouts
- Helps prevent water damage caused by ice dams
- Includes roof cable, shingle clips, spacers, owner’s manual & labeling for breaker & on/off switch
- Total Outlet: 1
Roof and gutter De-Icing cables help prevent costly damage from ice Dam formation by preventing freezing of un-insulated roof eaves, Valleys, gutters and downspouts, and allows water to drain freely. This product is for use on inclined, tab-shingle roofs and in downspouts and gutters only. To ensure water can flow to the ground, cable should be installed on Unheated portions of the roof (usually the overhang) as well as in Valleys, gutter and downspouts. Roof and gutter De-Icing kits are available in lengths from 30 ft to 240 ft. These products are found as De-Icing and snow melting sets primarily in northern markets beginning in early October.
Easy Heat AHB-180 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 80-Feet
- Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep water flowing
- Includes grounded plug, built in thermostat, and instructions
- Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid, and weather-resistant PVC outer Jacket
- Ahb units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy-saving thermostat
- Approved for rigid plastic and metal pipe, UL listed
Durable Cable Protective Ramp Cover – Supports 11000lbs Single Channel Heavy Duty Cord Protection W/ Flip-Open Top Cover, 39.4” X 5.11” X 1.8” Cable Concealer for Indoor Outdoor Use – Pyle PCBLCO102
- Protective cable Concealment: rugged, reliable and durable cable cover Ramp that is Sage and ideal for high “walking-traffic” areas. It comes in Black and bright yellow color to provide high visibility and additional safety to passers-by
- Waterproof material: the cable Protector features marine grade Waterproof construction. Comes in Non-Interfering style for wheels and carts to roll over W/ ease. This heavy duty cable Ramp can be used in homes, offices, schools, stores or warehouses
- 11, 000 lbs. Load capacity: the cord track concealer is made of highly durable engineered thermoplastic rubber. It weighs only 17. 25 lbs. But boasts 11, 000 lbs. Maximum load capacity making it safe for Pedestrian Walking and lightweight Vehicle Traffic
- Superior wire protection: efficiently provides superior protection for cables, Wires, extension cords, Hoses, Tubes, Pipes, etc. Comes with an easy access Flip-Open top hinge Lid for hassle-free cable placement. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Wide Channel Groove design: the protective cover comes in 1 wide Channel Groove to allow enough rooms for multiple floor cables and power cords for Easy cable management in larger areas. Total dimensions of each cable Ramp is 39. 4”L x 5. 11”W x 1. 8”H
Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 60 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Phone: 877-387-4218, or email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Phone: 877-387-4218. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
HEATIT JHSF 24-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. The minimum bending radius is 1 inch.Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found heavy duty soil heating cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best heavy duty soil heating cable: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy