Which Is The Best Blades For Cuisinart Food Processor 7307
Nowadays, there are so many products of blades for cuisinart food processor 7307 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for blades for cuisinart food processor 7307 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings blades for cuisinart food processor 7307 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor Silver
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, white.
Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart BDH-2 Blade and Disc Holder
Keep your Cuisinart blades and disks safe and secure with the Cuisinart blade and disk holder. Constructed from high-impact plastic, this simple unit provides storage for three Cuisinart blades and three cutting disks. It is designed for use as a stand-alone storage or side by side with Cuisinart’s supplemental disk holder. The effective tamper-resistant locking device must be pulled out and twisted 90 degrees to access the cutting tools, and automatically relocks when the lid is closed. Also, since each blade holder is shaped to snugly fit its designated blade, the cutting edge of each disk is completely protected.
8-3/4″ L x 7″ W x 7″ H
This simple unit provides safe, convenient, and attractive countertop storage for three Cuisinart blades and three cutting disks. It’s designed to be used as stand-alone storage or side by side with Cuisinart’s supplemental disk holder. The effective tamper-resistant locking device must be pulled out and twisted 90 degrees to access the cutting tools, and it automatically relocks when the lid is closed. Blades cannot be accessed via the open bottom, and disks can only be removed through the locking top. Moreover, when all three storage slots are occupied, the cutting edges of each disk are completely protected. Each blade holder is shaped to snugly fit its designated blade. High-impact plastic and external surfaces are smooth and curved to facilitate cleaning. –Toni Reineke
Cuisinart DLC-DH Disc Holder
This Compact Cuisinart Disc. Holder is a convenient way to store and protect discs from 7 – 11 – and 17 cup Cuisinart Food Processors. The clear, high-impact plastic lets users see which disc is where, making access easy. Each unit holds three discs.
Cuisinart DLC-842TX 2mm Thin Slicing Disc
- 2mm thin slicing disc made of durable stainless steel
- Designed to fit Cuisinart 11-cup food processor models DLC-8S and DLC-2011
- Sharp blade slices a variety of fruits and vegetables effortlessly
- Dishwasher-safe for quick, convenient cleanup
- Measures 6-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 2/3 inch
- limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart 11-Cup Parts and Accessories fits Models DLC-8S/DLC-2011(N)
Cuisinart DLC-001TXA-CSR Stainless Steel Blade, Silver
Replacement blade for Cuisinart Food Processor Model #’s DFP-14, DFP-7, DLC-2014, DLC-3014, EV-14 Series.
Hamilton Beach 70820 Stack & Snap Food Processor 8-Cup with Built-in Bowl Scraper
- SLICE, SHRED, CHOP, PUREE AND KNEAD. Versatile processing lets you create homemade nut butters and cauliflower rice, slice from thick to thin, shred coarse or fine, puree sauces and knead dough. Choose between two speeds plus pulse.
- EASY ASSEMBLY WITH QUIET OPERATION. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. Quieter motor creates less harsh noise.
- BUILT-IN BOWL SCRAPER & SEALED BOWL. The BPA-free, 8-cup bowl is sealed to prevent liquid leaks and includes a removable, built-in bowl scraper that eliminates the need to use a spatula.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Fits a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- FIVE ATTACHMENTS WITH CONVENIENT STORAGE. Reversible shredding disc, adjustable slicing disc, stainless steel s-blade, dough blade and bowl scraper included. Case included for attachments can be stored multiple ways.
The Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap Food Processor lets you chop, puree, slice, shred and knead dough with ease. There’s no twist locking required for assembly – just stack the bowl onto the base and snap on the lid. The five attachments, including a built-in bowl scraper, save prep time and effort.
Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found blades for cuisinart food processor 7307 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best blades for cuisinart food processor 7307: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy